|Patterson on his porch|
From 1932-1939, the house became the Woman's Building, and during that period it housed the offices of the campus YWCA and other women's organizations. In January of 1930, the house became the University Faculty Club, which had been crowded into a corner of the top floor of McVey Hall. When the University Club moved to quarters in the Student Center, the house was remodeled and became the new home of the Dean of Arts and Sciences and his staff in 1964.
|Arts and Sciences office in the Patterson house in 1963|
The house bore a plaque dedicated to President Patterson "to commemorate his life and services to the University."